Home cooked meals app/homemade food app is a platform for home cooks to exhibit their culinary skills and earn. It helps home cooks to easily connect with the customers in the community and build a loyal clientele. You may also call this as home cooking app/home cooked food apps.
- Home Cooks should be able to register on the platform and create their profile page.
- Home Cooks should be able to upload images of food preparation they would like to sell in home chef app.
- For each food item, the home cooks should be able to add price, cuisine, minimum preparation time and delivery options; home delivery or pickup.
- Users looking for food should be able to search for food preparations based on cuisine, price, preparation time and delivery options and ratings.
- Users can choose to make a full / partial payment on placing the order.
- Users can rate the food they ordered. They can also add comments.
- Users can also rate based on taste, presentation, freshness, timely delivery.
- Users should also be able to provide recommendations like
- Users should be able to view the distance / map to the home cook’s place while viewing the item in homemade food delivery apps.
- Development: Ruby on Rails
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services
- Data Storage: Amazon S3
- Application Monitoring: New Relic
- Mail Server: SendMail
- Mobile Application: Android and iOS