The garage rental application allows people to rent the unused storage space in their garage and basement to others in the community. Even the functionality of rent a garage mobile app is very reliable.
- Garage Owners should be able to register using any of the social media networks like Twitter, Facebook or G+. Users can also register using email.
- Garage Owners should be able to post details of the space available for storage. This would include the
- Location of the space: garage or basement.
- Area of the available space. This is an approximate number.
- Pictures of the space for rent.
- Contact details
- Users should be able to search for available space based on a number of parameters including address, charges, area etc.
- Users should be able to send a meeting request to the Garage Owner with details of what would he like to store in the available space.
- Listings would expire every 7 days.
- Rent a Garage Mobile app Android
- Rent a Garage Mobile app iOS
- Space owners can choose the premium service to improve the visibility of their listing.
- Premium spaces are displayed on top of the search listing.
- It would also be possible to add more pictures for premium listings.
- Premium listings would expire after 30 days.
- Development: Ruby on Rails
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services
- Data Storage: Amazon S3
- Application Monitoring: New Relic
- Mail Server: SendMail
- Cache: REDIS
- Mobile Application: Android and iOS